The Bay Echo Association, a teen-parent collaborative community initiative, seeks to inform, counsel, and support both teenagers and parents by offering valuable insight on social issues encountered in the everyday lives of teens and creating a safe environment for conversation. Our goal is to fuel lasting understanding and ultimately strengthen family bond.
Presentations, Past and future:
- May 26, 2013— Bayecho Teens Speak Out / CPAA Youth Performing Group: Music and Me, 6148 Bollinger Road， San Jose, CA 95129.
- April 20, 2013— Bayecho Teens Speak Out: Communication between Parents and Teens, ” Trust is the Key, Love is the Way”, Leland High School.
- April 13, 2013— Bayecho Teens Speak Out: School Life, Social Life, and Family Life, Spring Camp, Santa Clara.
- February 2, 2013—Bayecho Teens Speak Out: Social Media, Video Games, and the Internet, Fourth Home of Christ Church.
- October 23, 2012— Bayecho Teens Speak Out: Social Media, Video Games, and the Internet, Lynbrook High School, auditorium.
- September 15, 2012 —Bayecho Teens Speak Out: “The 6 A’s”, World Journal Presentation, Santa Clara Convention Center
- TBD—Stanford Chinese School